Services requested by staff members.

Services (3)

Graduate Student Record Reactivation

Graduate students who have been inactive for a period of time can be readmitted by the Education Department.

This service is used by the Education Department to request the reactivation of a student record, for readmission to the program.

Registrar Reporting

If you would like to request a report of student related data, please use this form.